torino10154: Glass of firewhiskey (Firewhiskeyfic)
[personal profile] torino10154 posting in [community profile] firewhiskeyfic
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Valentine round of [community profile] firewhiskeyfic! We had a quiet round but there was a clear winner in each category!

Without further ado, here are the winner's banners, such as they are, but as ever, we're all winners here! ♥


Least Coherent
Least Coherent

Favorite Entry
Favorite Entry

Best Use of Prompt
Best Use of Prompt

This next category wasn't officially on the ballot but someone wrote it in anyway and it seemed only fitting to include it!

Most Coherent
Most Coherent

Proud Participant
Proud Participant Banner

Please let me know if I've made any errors so I can fix them. Names will be added to your entries shortly, and you can reply to comments/repost your pieces wherever you'd like.

Congrats to all! I'm tentatively thinking of an event in early/mid-June but keep an eye on the comm for future announcements.

🤣

Date: 2026-02-22 09:45 pm (UTC)
oldtoadwoman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] oldtoadwoman

Oh no! 🤣 [personal profile] ride_4ever what's your streak up to now?

Re: 🤣

Date: 2026-02-23 06:15 am (UTC)
ride_4ever: (WriSo Sour)
From: [personal profile] ride_4ever
"Most Coherent" six times. Damn, but I've got a high tolerance. I put a lot of effort into The Drunkening and it makes an impact on my imaginativeness but not on my spelling and grammar.

Re: 🤣

Date: 2026-02-24 03:40 am (UTC)
oldtoadwoman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] oldtoadwoman

I swear I actually voted for your fic in the Least Coherent category (mainly because I didn't have context for the other characters).

Date: 2026-02-22 11:45 pm (UTC)
verushka70: Scott Hunter manhandles Kip Grady their first night together (Default)
From: [personal profile] verushka70
We ARE all winners here, yay!
\o/

Date: 2026-02-23 06:07 am (UTC)
ride_4ever: (WriSo Sour)
From: [personal profile] ride_4ever
True that!

Date: 2026-02-23 07:26 am (UTC)
amedia: A young Chinese man (Guo Changcheng) looking delighted against a background of brightly-colored confetti. Caption: YAY! (Guardian: GCC Yay)
From: [personal profile] amedia
Well said! Congratulations to everyone!!!

Date: 2026-02-23 11:26 pm (UTC)
verushka70: Scott Hunter manhandles Kip Grady their first night together (Default)
From: [personal profile] verushka70

🫂

Date: 2026-02-24 09:12 am (UTC)
mywitch: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mywitch
Can't wait to read them :D I want to be here for the next one!

Profile

firewhiskeyfic: two flaming cocktails with the text Firewhiskey Fic (Default)
firewhiskeyfic

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
456789 10
111213141516 17
1819 202122 2324
25 262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 27th, 2026 05:31 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios